iOS 12.4 is here. The public-facing iOS 12.4 jailbreak is here. And Apple Card is officially open in the United States. With all of those things now available, it has also been confirmed that Apple Card does work with a jailbroken device and doesn’t prevent Card applications.
Many people around the world were talking about Apple Card in the immediate aftermath of Apple announcing the financial product in partnership with Goldman Sachs. Shortly thereafter, the Apple Card terms and conditions became public, in which it was made perfectly clear that Apple would prevent users from applying and accessing services pertaining to Apple Card if the device in question was jailbroken and liberated from Apple’s walled garden. Trepidation and fear ensued as it was evident that being jailbroken wouldn’t prevent a person from being interested in Apple Card.
We find ourselves in the perfect situation to put Apple’s terms and conditions to the test as we have all of the ingredients now available. And, thankfully, it has been shown that the Apple Card does indeed work as expected when the device in question is jailbroken. Certain individuals who wanted to apply for Apple Card, but who are jailbroken, have been holding out going through the process on the off chance that Apple would detect their jailbroken status and lock their Apple Card account or reject the application. That doesn’t appear to be the case, which means you should go ahead and apply should you wish to do so.
It’s worth noting that just because some people have been through the process successfully on a jailbroken device it doesn’t necessarily mean that the process is without any risk at all. Apple has the ability to make the process a lot more stringent and difficult by making some server-side changes or tweaking the approval parameters at any given time. Keep that in mind if you decide to go ahead on a device that has been through the Unc0ver or Chimera process.
It could also be worthwhile taking advantage of some of the available tweaks that are designed to hide the fact that your device is jailbroken but considering we are talking about Apple here, who essentially designed the internal architecture of the device and the underlying OS, it’s very likely that Apple has a bypass for all of those packages. Keep us updated if you decide to Apply for Apple Card via your jailbroken device.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 12.4:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver [Video Tutorial]
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]