The Xbox One Wireless Controller is pretty amazing, and arguably the best controller around.
Possibly the best part about the controller is the fact that it also works just fine with a PC, and right now, you can get a controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 at a heavy discount.
Normally, you’d expect to pay around $80 for a package that includes the Xbox One controller and the adapter for using it with a PC, but right now, you can pay just $49.99 to pick one up from Amazon. Considering the adapter normally sells for over $20 on its own, that’s quite a saving.
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the Xbox wireless controller
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on windows 10 pcs and tablets
- Wireless adapter features a 66% smaller design, Wireless stereo sound support, and the ability to connect up to eight controllers at once
- For use with Controller compatible games on Xbox One or PCS and tablets running Windows 7, 8.1., and 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0
Stock is on hand with one-day shipping available at the time of writing, but we have no idea how long that will remain the case. If you’re someone who is in need of a new controller and also want to be able to use it with a PC that doesn’t already have Bluetooth enabled, this is definitely a great way to spend your $49.99.
Get that order locked in before the offer expires or stock runs out!
Buy: Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $80
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Being Flaunted By Alibaba Team For A12 Devices
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.