The Apple Watch Series 4 is great and all, but it isn’t what anyone would call inexpensive. That’s okay though, because the Apple Watch Series 3 is still a great watch, and right now, you can get your very own from Amazon at a great price.
Normally selling for anything up to $310, you can pick up an Apple Watch Series 3 for just $249.99. What’s interesting here is that this is the price no matter which size screen you go for. Normally, you pay a premium if choosing the 42mm size over the 38mm, but right now, you can get your watch in either size for just $249.99.
No matter which of the sizes you go for, you’ll get the same great Apple Watch underneath the screen. That means you’ll also get a GPS sensor, optical heart rate sensor, and S3 CPU for snappy app launching. There’s an accelerator and gyroscope thrown in as well.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is a great option for when you want to track activity, and with the smartwatch being water-resistant, you can even wear it when you’re swimming. That’s not something previous Apple Watch models officially supported, so this might be a good upgrade to snag if you’re using an older model and would like to track your swimming from time to time.
We don’t know how long this offer is going to be around, so if a new Apple Watch is in your future, this is a great chance to pick one up at a discounted price no matter which size screen you opt for.
Buy: Apple Watch Series 3 GPS (38mm/42mm) from Amazon: $249.99 | Original price: $310
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones