Apple’s MacBook Air finally received a refresh towards the end of last year, and that means it’s actually a pretty decent purchase right now. With a Retina display the likes of which we wondered whether we would ever see on a MacBook Air, the new notebook keeps the charm of the iconic notebook while dragging it into the current day. It’s perhaps a little costly, but that’s easily rectified by taking advantage of a deal that Amazon is currently offering, getting you $200 off the entry-level model.
Normally costing $1,200 with 128GB of storage, the notebook can currently be yours for just $999, which compares well with the MacBook that Apple also has in its lineup. You can take your pick of either Silver or Space Gray, with the obvious option being the latter if you ask us, although the gold option isn’t currently on offer.
No matter which color you go for, you’ll get the same internals:
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display
- Touch ID and the latest Apple-designed keyboard
- Dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD storage and 8GB memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina display, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 128GB) – Space Gray or Silver (Latest Model) from Amazon: $999 | Original price $1,200
With Touch ID also built in, this notebook is absolutely a modern Apple computer and at less than $1,000, it’s a great option for someone looking for a thin, light, and capable notebook without spending a fortune.
Given that deals usually last until stocks last, it’s best to make your mind up fast if you’re planning to pick this one up for yourself. It’s a straightforward discount from Apple’s official presence on Amazon which makes it an even more compelling deal. After all, the Cupertino is notorious for not providing discounts on such products. So, grab it while it’s hot!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?