Following the leak of what appears to have been a pair of Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL screen protectors earlier in the week, Bloomberg has now shared more details on what we can expect from the new 2018 Google phones, and it all appears to either fit in with what happened last year or what those protectors showed.
Based on Bloomberg’s report, the Pixel 3 XL will indeed have the notch that we saw earlier in the week, and while it was noted that it will not be as wide as that on the iPhone X, it will instead be taller.
The phone will also have the two front-facing cameras that had been suggested based on that protector leak, although Bloomberg did not explain what that second camera lens will be used for. In fact, the smaller Pixel 3 will also have two lenses around front, with neither of the new flagships having an extra camera on the back – unlike the rest of 2018’s flagship phones.
Something else both phones will share is a dual speaker system, allowing for stereo effects and separation. That also means there will be a sizeable chin on both devices, something that will surely be disappointing to anyone hoping for a bezel-free experience.
One thing that we didn’t know before this report, however, is how the phones will be sold. In the US, Verizon will once again be the exclusive carrier and the phones will be available via Google’s own store in an unlocked state for those who want to be able to use them with their existing carriers.
A final interesting note is the fact that unlike previous handsets carrying the Pixel name, this year’s devices may be built by Foxconn. This is, of course, the same company that is most famously known for making Apple’s iPhones, so it’s fair to say it knows its way around a high-end smartphone.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.7.1 APK Download For Android, iOS Final With Patch Notes Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 With Electra Is Happening, Here Are The Details
- Download iOS 11.4 IPSW Links And OTA Update [Final Version]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.4 To iOS 11.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 11.4 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content: Here’s The Final Changelog Of What’s New
- iOS 11.4 Jailbreak: Where Do Things Stand Today?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]