It’s time to take your GIF game to the next level, with the popular Giphy updating its iOS app to bring a couple of big changes.
Now, GIF sharing is possible via a keyboard extension that will work in any app that supports media, and the app has now added a feature that allows users of newer iPhones to create their own stickers.
While being able to use Giphy in almost any app via a keyboard extension is great news, the most interesting change here is the arrival of the new Sicker Maker. With this feature, anyone who owns an iPhone X, iPhone XR, or iPhone XS will be able to take a selfie and then turn that into an animated GIF sticker.
Those stickers can then be shared via iMessage or the user’s messaging app of choice. Anyone wishing to try the feature out can find it behind the “Plus” button, following by a tap of the “Sticker” button. Once created, the sticker will be uploaded to an associated Giphy account, after which it can be used in any of the Giphy apps or via the new keyboard extension
Speaking of the keyboard extension, it now allows users to share GIFs in any app that supports media, including native apps like Mail, with popular third-party apps like Instagram and WhatsApp also now able to take additional advantage of what the world of Giphy has to offer.
The free Giphy update can be downloaded from the App Store right now.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Update And watchOS 5.1.3 Beta 1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.1 Final Changes, Release Notes And Features: Here’s What Is New
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1: Apple Details Ian Beer Jailbreak Exploit Patched In Latest Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / iOS 12 Update: Sandbox Escape Released To Public
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]