Here’s how you can modify certain aspects of your iPhone and iPad without having to be jailbroken. This includes adding a new boot logo, changing an icon mask, and even massively editing how the native Control Center looks and feels on the device.
No jailbreak is necessary to perform these actions and you don’t even need a computer. Everything can be carried out directly from the device itself. Let’s dive right in and take a look at the process involved.
Step 1: On your device, launch Safari and head over to TweakBox in order to download the necessary. You can get there by following the URL here: next.tweakboxapp.com, or by following our guide here.
Step 2: Once there, select Apps > TweakBox Apps and scroll all the way until you find Torngat. Select Torngat and install it via the TweakBox process.
Step 3: Once it has installed, launch Settings and navigate to General > Profile(s) & Device Management. Select the profile associated with Torngat and select Trust and Trust again.
Step 4: Launch Torngat and select the Run button and then Continue. Once successful, you will be taken to a new screen with the title “Tweaks”.
NOTE: The exploit used to make this work can be extremely unreliable so you may have to do this process multiple times to get it to work properly. If the device reboots, just keep trying.
Step 5: You can now scroll the available tweaks, such as Control Center, Block Updates, Block Revokes, Icon Masks, and others to find something that you like and want to modify. Each section has a small string of corresponding text which tells you exactly what it does. As an example, you can tap on Icon Masks and select Circle from the options and then Change. This will apply a circular mask to your app icons.
Step 6: It’s also possible to select Notification Badges and change the color that pops up on the small badge on an icon when that app has notifications.
So, there you have it! A very easy way to modify certain appealing aspects of the iOS system without having to be jailbroken. Familiarize yourself with the app. See what it has to offer. And make the changes that you wish to see on the device.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12 Beta 8 Download Of OTA Update And IPSW Links Released
- Best Galaxy Note 9 Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Best Galaxy Note 9 Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 / 11.4 Possibility: Min Zheng Outlines Two Bugs At Defcon 26
- Download: Android 9 Pie Factory Images, OTA For Pixel, Essential Phone Released
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 8 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 8 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]