Big news, Game of Thrones fans, because we now know when the final season will kick off after HBO shared the timetable alongside a new teaser. The final season of Game of Thrones will kick off in April, 2019.
The teaser that was released today doesn’t actually show us anything from the new season but instead comprises a montage of some of the biggest, baddest moments from past Game of Thrones episodes.
The new teaser is part of a larger campaign under the #ForTheThrone tag – a campaign that will be further unveiled as the months roll be and we get nearer to the big season kick-off.
The confirmation of the final season’s arrival comes after the disappointment that it would not be this year, something that was initially hinted at by stars Sophie Turner and Liam Cunningham, with HBO later confirming that we will have to wait until next year for the conclusion of one of the biggest stories on TV.
With the final Game of Thrones consisting of just six episodes rather than the normal ten it’s likely that those episodes will be longer than the norm, something Cunningham has also suggested, saying “[The episodes are] definitely going to be bigger and what I hear is longer.
We’re filming right up until the summer. When you think about it, up until last season we’d have six months to do ten episodes, so we’re [doing] way more than that for six episodes. So that obviously will translate into longer episodes.”
We can’t wait!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 On iPhone XS Max Achieved By KeenLab
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA For Compatible iPhone And iPad
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download 2018 iPad Pro Wallpapers For Any iPad, iPhone
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.