You can grab a high-speed microSD straight from Samsung at amazingly low prices for a limited time. You have the option of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
The price of storage, particularly microSD cards, can be a volatile one. We’ve seen cards drop in price only to almost double that price a few weeks later, and that means that when we see a particularly good price it’s always a good idea to jump on it before anything changes. We all need microSD cards of varying sizes and speeds, whether it’s too put into a Nintendo Switch and store gigabytes of games, or into a smartphone to save having to stream music every time we want it. There are so many different use cases for cards like this that we’re pretty sure everyone always needs more of them, we know that we do. So, with Samsung’s Evo Select microSD cards currently available at low prices, we wanted to share that with you.
If you’ve been keeping tabs on the prices of Samsung’s Evo Select cards, you’re probably already very aware that they’ve been on a downward trend for a little while now. Right now a 256GB version of the card can be had for less than $60, with the 64GB version just $14. If you’d prefer something somewhere in the middle, a 128GB card is yours for just $24.99, meaning no matter how much storage you need, there’s a deal to be had by you right now. Normally we’d suggest just getting the biggest card you can afford, and at these prices, we’d probably suggest getting two!
- Buy: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $13.99 | Original price $22.99
- Buy: Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $24.99 | Original price $41.99
- Buy: Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $59.99 | Original price $69.99
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]