You can now download tvOS 15 RC and watchOS 8 RC (release candidate) version right now. Here are the details on the release.
Apple has been putting both software updates through their paces over the last couple of months and it’s now getting ready to make them available to the world. It’s a big day, and you can download the RC releases right now if you’re a registered developer.
Apple hasn’t really told us all that much about tvOS 15, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t still some cool things to look forward to. Spatial Audio support is coming for owners of AirPods Pro and AirPods Max, while improvements to HomeKit mean users can now see multiple cameras from around their homes, all on-screen at the same time. New Shared With features will mean any movies and TV shows shared with you via the Messages app will now appear in the TV app, too.
All of this, and more, is coming to the public very soon indeed. For now, though, it’s down to developers to ensure no glaring issues have appeared in this release candidate update. Fingers crossed it’s all good!
Anyone running the previous beta can update to the release candidate via the Settings app now.
Apple’s watchOS 8 update is an important one because it will power the new Apple Watch Series 7. It also brings with it changes like the new Focus mode that’s also part of iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey. Other changes include new watch faces as well as a newly redesigned Home app. New workout types and support for ID cards and keys in the Wallet app are new additions, too.
Those who are on the Developer Program can download the new update via the Watch app on their iPhones.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 RC IPSW Links And OTA Profile File For iPhone, iPad
- iOS 15 RC Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Final Release Date Announced
- Download: iOS 14.8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.8 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.8 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.