Apple has released a suite of updates for all of its devices including the Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and HomePod. And we have all the details.
Apple tends to release its new updates in swathes and that is exactly how we would describe what’s now happened.
Updates have arrived for the iPad and iPhone as well, but right now we’re focusing on the other devices that often don’t get all the attention. Let’s dive in.
Apple’s macOS 13.2 update isn’t a huge one, but it does add support for hardware security keys. They can be used to secure an Apple ID, while fixes to the FreeFrom app and VoiceOver are also included.
The Apple TV updates are always mysterious because Apple doesn’t normally say what’s going on. The update is always worth installing though, if only to make sure that you’re running the latest security fixes and patches.
The latest Apple Watch software update is now available for download and users can look forward to a new Unity Mosaic watch face that’s designed to celebrate Black History Month. The usual fixes have also been applied, too.
HomePod OS 16.3
Unusually, the HomePod gets the more interesting update this time around because it enables the temperature and humidity sensors in the HomePod mini. Who even knew that they were there?
We’d always suggest that you update to the latest versions these software releases and you can download them all for free right now.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.2 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- iOS 16.2 Jailbreak Palera1n Download Released, Based On Checkm8 Exploit
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.