Disney+ has announced that it will be offering the new movie “Mulan” via its Disney+ streaming service starting September 4. But there’s a key point to note – it isn’t included in your standard monthly fee.
A Premier Access Movie, Disney+ says “Mulan” will set viewers back $29.99 and that it can be watched on devices from the likes of Apple, Google, and Roku.
Starting September 4, with Premier Access, you can watch Mulan before it’s available to all Disney+ subscribers. Disney+ will offer Premier Access to Mulan for $29.99 on disneyplus.com and select platforms, including Apple, Google, and Roku. Once you have Premier Access to Mulan, you can watch as many times as you want on any platform where Disney+ is available. Your access to Mulan will continue as long as you are an active Disney+ subscriber.
The movie itself had seen its theatrical release pushed back time and time again thanks to the coronavirus pandemic and Disney has now decided to offer it via Disney+ instead. It’ll still be recouping additional money via the $29.99 fee and this might just prove to be the way forward as well. Much to the chagrin of theaters the world over.
Given this is an in-app purchase it will presumably also be one that gives Apple its 30% cut, something that is in the news right now thanks to the spat between it and Epic Games.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 4 IPSW Links, iPadOS 14 Beta 4 Released
- iOS 14 Beta 4 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account, Here’s How To Get It
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.