Join the Anker Advantage and get yourself the PowerWave 10 charging pad with dual capabilities for just $29.59. If you have two devices to charge that conform to the Qi standard, then this could be the product for you.
We’ve come along way ar as far as device charging goes in recent years. Not that long ago, you had to make sure that your device was connected to a cable to charge it. Then you wireless charging with singular devices slowly crept into the mainstream. Now, wireless charging is the norm but we’re also starting to see more and more products offering multi-device charging with the aim of bringing about maximum versatility and efficiency.
This is one of those products. The Anker PowerWave 10 offers a dual-pad charging experience that lets you place two Qi-compatible devices on at any given time to ensure that they both get charged at up to 10W for compatible devices. The 10W charging applies to Samsung’s mobile devices at the moment with Apple’s iPhones receiving charging up to 7.5W. All other devices will receive the standard 5W charging.
The charging pad is also case-friendly. This means that you don’t need to mess about with removing your phone case every time you need to charge your device. Power, versatility, and convenience packaged up into one Anker product. And with a discount applied. What more could you need? If you have two smartphones that regularly need charged together, then this is the perfect charging experience for you.
If you have any additional product blanks or want some specific questions answered, you should find everything that you need on the direct link below. Just make sure to act with a fair amount of haste to ensure that you get to make this purchase with the discount applied.
Buy: Anker PowerWave 10 Dual Pad from Amazon: $29.59 | Original price: $40
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.1 Out Now
- How To Jailbreak iOS 14.3 With Unc0ver v6.0.0 On iPhone 12 Using AltStore
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- Want To Downgrade To iOS 14.3 From iOS 14.4 For Unc0ver Jailbreak? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.