We have been constantly reporting on all the latest Black Friday deals from almost all the major online retailers in the US. Apple, whose Black Friday sale offers first appeared on the Australian and New Zealand stores this morning has now got them up in US as well. The US Apple Store has published all the shopping deals that we previously reported about here. This is the only big sale that Apple offers to its consumers every year and you sure don’t want to miss out on getting your favorite Apple product at discounted price. On average, 8 to 10% discount has been offered on almost all Apple products except for the iPhone. Discounted prices of some the popular Apple products for Black Friday 2009 are as follows.
Black Friday deals from Apple Store are as follows. All prices are in US dollars.
- 21’’ and 27’’ iMac’s have been discounted by $101
- iPod nano’s discounted by $11
- iPod touch in 8GB, 32GB, or 64GB discounted upto $41.
- Apple TV’s discounted by $21
- AirPort Express instead of $99, is now priced at $88.
- Rebate of $5 each on Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboards.
- Monster Beats headphones in exclusive Apple silver discounted by $71.
Apart from this, Apple is also offering discounted offers on software’s and third party accessories. You can learn more about them here on the Apple Store site.
If you liked this, then you may also like to check out our complete coverage on Black Friday deals from all over the Internet:
- Find Black Friday Deals Online on your iPhone
- Apple Black Friday Deals Online On 27’’ iMac, Macbook Pro and iPod touch
- Black Friday Computer Deals 2009 On Windows 7 PCs
- Black Friday Internet Sales and Deals 2009 Roundup
- Black Friday 2009 Deals On Netbook, Zune HD, Xbox 360 Elite