Apple isn’t known for offering deals on its products, so if you missed out on the Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals that were floating around over the past week, you may think you’re out of luck. That may not be the case, though, with Apple updating its official trade-in website to push some new promotions.
The promotions in question seem to pertain to increased trade-in credit for some devices, so long as you’re trading them in against the iPhone XS or iPhone XR. In fact, if you’re really lucky, you might get as much as an additional $100 towards a new iPhone.
As an example, let’s take an iPhone 6 trade-in. That normally gets you just $75, which is pretty poor, but right now, you will get $150 against a new iPhone XR or iPhone XS. Have an iPhone 6 Plus? That’s doubled its normal $100 trade-in price, with buyers now getting $200 towards a new device.
Trade in your eligible device for an Apple Store Gift Card or a refund on your purchase.1 If your device isn’t eligible for credit, we’ll recycle it for free. No matter the model or condition, we can turn it into something good for you and good for the planet.
Unfortunately, these increased trade-in prices only apply to the iPhone XR or iPhone XS, so anyone looking to pick up an older iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 is unfortunately going to have to take the lower trade-in price instead.
If you’re considering trading your old device in, it needs to be able to turn on and not have any major damage. The display also has to work, which is fairly standard fare for these kinds of trade-in offers.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.