Apple has shared new YouTube videos that manage to promote both the iPad Pro and a couple of Apple TV+ shows at the same time. Both “Dickinson” and “For All Mankind” were featured.
The new YouTube videos both feature artists as they use an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to create digital art for the Apple TV+ shows.
The first shows Janice Sung, an illustrator and digital painter, as she makes a poster for Apple TV+ hit “Dickinson.” During the video she discusses some of the processes she uses to create her work while explaining as she builds an amazing poster.
The second video shows Justin and Paige from Phantom City Creative as they explain how they created two posters for the show “For All Mankind.” Both of the posters are absolutely awesome and are great examples of what can be done with an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil. And no small amount of skill and patience, of course.
Apple has shared similar videos in the past, highlighting how the company uses its own iPad Pros to create things. Apple is keen to push the iPad Pro as a creation tool as it continues to dispel the myth that it’s simply used for media consumption – something the iPad has struggled with ever since its original debut in 2010.
Be sure to check the two videos out for a great insight into how creatives can take an iPad Pro and put together something truly amazing.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 2 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released, Here Are The Details
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.