Ben Geskin is a name that is synonymous with leaks nowadays, and he’s been at it again after sharing photos of what appears to be an Apple Card.
The Apple-branded credit card isn’t due to launch for a little while yet, but it seems that some Apple employees are receiving theirs already.
As Geskin points out, he removed the Apple employee’s name and replaced it with his own for obvious reasons.
We do get to see the gorgeous titanium card in all its glory though, as well as the lack of a credit card number as was promised when Apple announced Apple Card back in March.
The packaging is also on display, and it seems that setting the card up will be. case of placing it near an iPhone just like AirPods. Users can apply for a card via their iPhone to get the whole thing started, too, making the entire signup and setup process a digital affair.
Apple Card is mostly a digital credit card, although the physical card is available should contactless payments not be available. There are no card numbers or expiration dates on the card, with all of those things saved in the Wallet app on an iPhone. The card itself will however feature a PIN and mag stripe for those legacy payment needs.
Apple is expected to launch Apple Card widely this coming summer, although it will be something that is only available to users in the United States initially. Hopefully it won’t be too long before Apple Card goes international.
(Source: @BenGeskin [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 6 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Device Now
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta Info, Features, Release And More: Here’s Everything You Need To Know