Amazon is offering the Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 USB charger for just $21.89. This same charger normally sells for around $30 and is often the victim of stock shortages. It’s currently in-stock and available for order at this new price.
The Atom PD 1 may only have a single USB-C port, but it’s what it does with that port that matters.
That single USB-C port is good for outputting up to 30W of power, making it suitable for charging all manner of devices. Whether you’re fast charging an iPhone or need to juice up a Nintendo Switch, this thing will have your back. In fact, it can charge an iPhone at 2.5x faster than the standard charger that came in the box.
That power doesn’t come in a huge box, though. The Atom gets its name because it’s super small. In fact, it’s 40% smaller than the USB-C charger that Apple ships with its MacBooks and is around the size of a golf ball. If you travel, this thing won’t take up tons of room in your bag.
Like other Anker products the Atom PD 1 comes with an 18-month warranty so you can have complete peace of mind, too.
You don’t need to enter any special discount code when checking out. Just add the charger to your cart as normal and wait for it to turn up!
Buy: Anker Atom PD 1 USB Charger from Amazon: $21.89 | Original price: $30
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.