Amazon is now selling the popular Anker 621 MagGo magnetic battery pack for just $34.99 and it won’t make you jump through any hoops in order to make that happen.
All you have to do is place your order now before it’s too late. There is no telling when the deal will end, so make sure that you place that order now to avoid any chance of missing out.
There are no discount codes needed here, and you won’t have to remember to clip any on-screen coupons, either. Just place that order and make sure that you choose the color that best suits your needs before you add anything to your cart.
Amazon would normally sell the Anker 621 MagGo magnetic battery pack for around $60, but you can order now and pick from four colors and still save 42% and $25.
Buy: Anker 621 Magnetic Battery (MagGo) from Amazon: $34.99 | Original price: $60
This battery pack is designed to be used with the iPhone 12 or newer and magnetically attaches to the back of the phone for easy wireless charging. It also comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable for charging the battery pack itself, while a worry-free 24-month warranty should make sure you don’t have to deal with anything going wrong.
Smaller Than Ever: Anker’s new MiniCell technology delivers identical charging performance with fewer components. This means it’s smaller and lighter than ever before.
Again, it’s important to remember that we don’t know when this deal will end so order now if you want to be sure that you won’t miss out.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.