What do you do if you simply can’t get enough of providing huge discounts to consumers, but all of the existing and accepted holidays and shopping events are over for the current calendar year?
Well, if you’re one of the biggest online retailers in the world, and your name happens to be Amazon, then you create your own shopping extravaganza called Digital Day, and you offer huge discounts up to as much as 80% in a monolithic sales event that includes TV shows, movies, music, apps, video games, and much, much more – all available digitally to redeem.
Amazon has already put insane amounts of revenue through its books thanks to this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events.
When you add that to the fact that we’ve just come to the end of the festive holiday shopping period which would have seen price savvy consumers continually hitting site for gifts to be delivered the same or next day with an Amazon Prime subscription, then you start to understand why the online behemoth would want to keep offering further discounts as part of what is likely to become an annual Digital Day event.
Amazon is describing Digital Day as “the deal event for your devices”, meaning that huge discounts are now being applied to software, movies/tv shows, and gaming titles, as well as subscription services, all of which can be consumed via a powerful gadget that we have in the home. This can be a smartphone or tablet; a gaming console like the Xbox One or PlayStation 4, or even a set-top box like the Amazon Fire TV that can consume streaming services.
Digital Day includes discounts of up to 80% on selected video game titles; up to 50% on top movies and TV shows, and up to 75% on digital comics and other popular content.
There are of course tons of these digital deals to choose from. Some of the best we could find are listed below:
- FIFA 17 for PS4: $29.99 | Original price: $60
- FIFA 17 for Xbox One: $35.99 | Original price: $60
- Madden NFL 17 for PS4: $29.99 | Original price: $60
- Titanfall 2 for PS4: $29.99 | Original price: $60
- Just Cause 3 for PS4, Xbox One & PC: Up to 80% Off
(Need to download the app on Android or a Amazon device to access and purchase these deals.)
- Annual Plex Pass: 50% Off | Original price: $39.99
- OfficeSuite Premium Yearly Subscription: 95% Off | Original price: $19.99
- Tidal 3-months Premium or HiFi: 67% Off | Original price: $12.99 or $25.99 per month
- Amazon Music Unlimited: $10 free gift towards membership
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016, 1 user, PC Download: $187 | Original price: $229
- Airbnb $50 Gift Card: $35 with promo code AIRBNB15 | Original price: $50
- Movies & TV Shows for Rent or Buy: Up to 50% off
As mentioned earlier, there are of course a ton more! You can check out more at Amazon here. Remember, all these digital deals are valid for today only.