It’s impossible to avoid all of the noise being created about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in particular.
Seeing this, it should come as little surprise that Square Cash has now also joined the fray, with Square and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey saying that the app will allow Bitcoin trading because the company now sees it “as a long-term path towards greater financial access for all.”
While the Square Cash App is far from the first iOS app to make it easy for users to buy and sell Bitcoin, it does represent one of the most popular around and, thanks to already having a sizeable user base, the app will likely be one of the most popular solutions for trading in the cryptocurrency right out of the gate. Following the release of the new iOS and Android app update, Square Cash makes it easy for users to take their Cash balance and instantly buy Bitcoin. Selling is a similarly simple affair, with just a few taps required.
The Square Cash App may have initially launched as an easy and quick way for people to send and receive money between their friends and family, but that has not stopped it from steadily adding more features that has turned it into a more fully fledged financial app. There is even a physical debit card that can be used, making it easy to make purchases in stores where Square Cash’s Apple Pay integration is not accepted.
Of course, Bitcoin is not like any other currency and Square is keen to make sure users realize that – going so far as to offer a paragraph of text outlining its volatility on its website.
Bitcoin’s price is volatile and unpredictable, so please make wise financial decisions. Don’t spend more than you can afford, and review the FAQ and risks to buying Bitcoin before you buy.
Something worth remembering whether you use Square Cash or not, really.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix Kodi Failed To Install A Dependency Error In 17 / 17.6 Krypton, Here’s How [2018 Edition]
- Fix Kodi Startup Crashes On Windows 10, Android, iPhone, More [2018 Guide]
- iOS 11.3 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak Update: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]