If you are willing to downgrade iOS 11.2.5 to iOS 11.2.2 or even iOS 11.2.1 / 11.2, you no longer can as Apple has stopped signing those older firmwares.
What this basically means is that iOS 11.2.5 is currently the only latest firmware which is being signed at the moment, with all previous iOS 11.2.x versions being stopped from signing, killing any downgrade or restore possibility to or on those firmwares in the process.
This could be significant in the context of a future jailbreak for iOS 11.2.x iPhone and iPad devices given that Zimperium zLabs Team recently announced that they are going to release multiple vulnerabilities for iOS 11.2.2 and below firmwares that could potentially lead to a jailbreak.
So if you downgraded in time when we told you about this possibility, good for you. Just stay on those iOS 11.2.2 or below firmwares. Of course, if you are on iOS 11.1.2 or below, there’s already a jailbreak available for it in the form of Electra and others.
For iOS 11.2.5 and later, currently there’s no sign of any public exploit or vulnerability that could lead us to a jailbreak. If you care about jailbreaking, you better stay away from iOS 11.2.5.
As always has been the case, we will keep you updated on all things latest from the jailbreak scene. Stay tuned to us for more on this.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix Kodi Failed To Install A Dependency Error In 17 / 17.6 Krypton, Here’s How [2018 Edition]
- Fix Kodi Startup Crashes On Windows 10, Android, iPhone, More [2018 Guide]
- iOS 11.3 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak Update: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]