It’s time! Apple CEO Tim Cook has just taken to stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to kick off Apple’s much anticipated media event of the year 2015.
He started it off by saying that we have “monster announcements” to make today, followed up with brief updates on the Apple Watch.
Here are the highlights from Apple’s opening 9/9 event keynote:
- Apple Watch customer satisfaction: 97%
- Jeff Williams, the Apple Watch chief comes on stage, gives an overview of watchOS 2.
- 10,000+ Apple Watch apps already on the App Store.
- Facebook Messenger app is coming to Apple Watch.
- GoPro app is coming to Apple Watch as well.
- AirStrip app. A medical/health app for Watch.
- watchOS 2 will be available to everyone on September 16.
- New Watch bands and models shipping today.
[This is a developing story, hit refresh for updates!]
You may also like to check out:
- Live Stream Apple iPhone 6s September 9 Event [Windows, Android, iOS, OS X]
- Planning To Get iPhone 6s? Here’s Where To Sell Your Old iPhone