When it comes to mobile gaming, few communities take things more seriously than the folks who plough hours into PUBG Mobile.
We already know that PUBG is hugely popular among gamers on the desktop and home consoles, so it should perhaps be no surprise that the mobile game is just as well supported by the community.
This also means that there are plenty of gamers who want to be able to get a little bit of an edge while playing or simply want to be able to tweak the game to their needs. A constant frames-per-second, or FPS, is a prime example of that, and apart from reducing eyestrain, it has the potential to make spotting enemies as well as aiming at moving targets a tad easier.
If you’re jailbroken, then this is actually something that you can achieve right now and, apparently, it doesn’t actually violate any of the PUBG rules either, so you won’t be risking getting reported or banned unlike a previous method which didn’t require jailbreak but put the account at risk.
You’ll obviously need to be using a jailbroken device in order to take advantage of this, but if you tick that particular box, here is what you need to do in order to lock your PUBG Mobile FPS at a solid 60fps.
Step 1: Head into Cydia and download an app called “Anywhere!–虚拟定位.”
Step 2: Launch the app and select iPhone 8 as the device and select PUBG Mobile as the app. Once done, you can close the app.
Step 3: Open PUBG Mobile and you should see a new Extreme FPS option has been unlocked in the settings. Select that and away you go.
This should get you a nice, solid and locked 60fps when playing PUBG Mobile, something that can make all the difference.
Note that the app does allow the application of cheats and that using any of these particular features may (and should) result in a ban. Steer clear!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad [Devs Only]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases Updated iOS KDP Kernel Debugger But It’s Not What You Think It Is
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.