Want Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA download on iPhone or iPad? Here’s how you can. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
Popcorn Time for iOS, and for other platforms for that matter, has long been considered by a lot of device owners as being a serious alternative to the more conventional and mainstream streaming services that are out there and available.
For those that might want to consume movies and media on the go, say via the stunning display on Apple’s iPhone or iPad, or even on the gorgeous OLED panel on the soon-to-be-released iPhone X, then Popcorn Time is a reliable, stable, and utterly enjoyable experience that will scratch that itch, and now that it offers iOS 11 compatibilities with an upgraded IPA file. It’s just a matter of jumping through a couple of important hoops to get it installed onto the device of choice.
Enough time has passed now for Apple’s iOS 11 firmware to be deemed stable enough for general consumption across all major devices that are capable of executing it. Given the historical rate of adoption of new major versions of iOS, and the fact that we have already had three stability and improvement updates issued by Apple, chances are that you have already taken the opportunity to get it on at least one of your devices.
If one of the trade-offs of that installation was that you can no longer access Popcorn Time for iOS because of it having issues on iOS 11, then the good news is that it has arrived as you can now download the iOS 11-compatible 64-bit Popcorn Time IPA file from here.
With that file in your possession, you are 50% of the way there to being able to get access to all of those movies again on your non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad. All you need to do now is walk through the relatively simple process which involves getting the 64-bit Popcorn Time IPA sideloaded onto the device in question independent of the App Store. And yes, you guessed correctly, we have a guide on it for you right here. Just make sure you use the IPA file for iOS 11 linked in this post above when following those instructions.
You may also like to check out:
- Unlocked / SIM-Free iPhone X Price In USA, UK, India, China And More
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Hackintosh Now Possible With UniBeast 8.0 Release
- Colossus Repo In Kodi Down Or Not Working? Here’s How To Install It The Right Way
- Kodi 17.5.1 APK Download For Android Will Fix Startup Crash Issue
- Spoof Or Fake Location In iOS 11 iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]