If you’re a car owner you’ll probably already be very familiar with the sinking feeling you can experience when you walk out to your vehicle only to find that a tire is flat. It’s a sinking feeling, and one that you could really do without. Especially if you don’t have a way to inflate it again. Everyone should have a portable tire inflator in their car, and you can get one for next to nothing, too.
Right now there’s a great deal on the Gooloo 12V Portable Air Compressor that would normally cost around $20 to pick up. However, if you enter the special discount code you can get it for less than half that price and pay just $8.
Buy: Gooloo 12V Portable Air Compressor from Amazon: $8 with code H5YOICAD | Original price: $20
1. Fast and Powerful – Inflate a standard size tire from 0 – 35 PSI in 8 minutes with this GOOLOO 300 PSI portable tire inflator. Featuring a heavy duty and powerful motor, this compressor is one of the essential automotive accessories for a car, motorcycle, pickup truck, van, ATV and SUV.
2. Simple to use – Simply plug the DC power cable into your cigarette lighter socket, attach the quick connect air hose to your tire and turn the compressor on. Built-in air pressure gauge to ensure that you inflate the tire to the correct pressure requirement for your tire.
Using this tire inflator is about as simple as you could hope it would be. Just plug it into your car’s 12V outlet and then attach it to the tire that needs some TLC. Once you press the button that turns it on, your inflator will show you the current air pressure so you can get things just right, and the compressor itself is good up t 300 PSI, so there are no worries there. It’s all super small, too, making it perfect for stowing away in a car so it’s ready to go when needed.
At this price we think everyone should have the peace of mind a portable tire inflator like this can afford. Order one now, before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.