As part of an ongoing partnership with the reputable AUKEY, we have yet another collection of great hardware and accessories to offer you. And yes, as you might have guessed, these deals come with an associated discount and allow you to instantly save money on the recommended price.
With the holiday shopping season fast approaching, along with Black Friday on the 23rd of this month, it’s pretty much the perfect time to purchase some new gadgetry and make sure that you don’t have to pay full price for that purchase. Whether the hardware is for yourself, for a loved one, for home-based usage, or even for use in a professional environment, there should be something on offer in this list that will pique your interest and get that credit card out of your wallet.
As you will see below, AUKEY offering discounts on a gorgeous Qi wireless charger which offers compatibility with your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, and even the brand new iPhone XR. If you need a brand new power strip that comes with 4 standard outlets as well as USB connections, then these deals have you covered. Alternatively, if a Power Delivery wall charger is what you need, then you also have your pick with a choice of colors and power configurations. Check out the direct links below to see what’s on offer:
- Buy: AUKEY USB-C Charger 36W Power Delivery 3.0 from Amazon: $27.99 with code AUKEY6AA | Original price: $39.99
- Buy: AUKEY USB-C to USB-C Cable 6-feet from Amazon: $6.99 with code KRMV8PDK | Original price: $9.99
- Buy: AUKEY USB-C Charger with 18W Power Delivery 3.0, Black from Amazon: $10.99 with code AUKEY8PA | Original price: $21.99
- Buy: AUKEY USB-C Wall Charger 18W Power Delivery 3.0, White from Amazon: $10.99 with code AUKEY8PA | Original price: $21.99
- Buy: AUKEY Wireless Charger Qi-Enabled from Amazon: $8.99 with code AUKEY6LC | Original price: $12.99
- Buy: AUKEY Power Strip with 4 USB Ports and 4 Outlets & 5ft Power Cord from Amazon: $11.99 with code 6YI3ALOA | Original price: $19.99
Remember, if you are interested in any of these products then it’s going to be extremely prudent to act promptly and make the purchase as soon as you can before the discount disappears. Make sure to take note of any accompanying discount codes to ensure that you get the best possible price locked in.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.1 Jailbreak, Should You Upgrade?
- iOS 12.1 Release Notes, Changelog, Security Content Details Released [Final Version]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]