Jonathan Levin has officially updated his LiberiOS iOS 11.x.x jailbreak to version 11.0.3 and published the updated IPA file.
The release now sits alongside previous versions of LiberiOS which are kept alive on Levin’s website in case any big bugs slip through into new versions.
In case you’re finding it difficult to keep up with what’s actually going on in the world of jailbreaking, LiberiOS is one of few public iOS 11.x.x jailbreaks which utilizes the exploit found and published by Ian Beer of Google’s Project Zero. The LiberiOS IPA, which has been distributed by Levin as a jailbreak solution for “pretty much” every device running iOS 11 through to iOS 11.1.2, is part of the bigger QiLin jailbreak toolkit project which was published and released towards the backend of 2017.
Version 11.0.3 of LiberiOS has been announced and released on the official website and download links have been updated with some release notes, suggesting that version 11.0.3 comes equipped with “fixes for odd use cases I never run into,” which, according to Levin, are “most notably FAT self-signed.”
He’s also described this latest release as “diamond solid.” Given his skillset and attention to detail, it’s difficult to imagine that this version of LiberiOS will be anything other than stable and above board.
If you are running one of Apple’s devices, have iOS 11 through iOS 11.1.2 installed, and want to get that device liberated using the excellent work that’s gone into LiberiOS, then you can head right on over to the official site right now here and get the latest 11.0.3 IPA complete with all recent changes and improvements. For instructions on how to jailbreak, check out our posts here: Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Using LiberiOS, Here’s How [Tutorial].
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.2 Jailbreak Update: What Happens After Apple Makes Software Update With chaiOS Patch Public?
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak With Cydia Substrate Update: Saurik To Present Talk At SpartaHack IV
- Pokemon Go 1.59.1 IPA And 0.89.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- How To Speed Up Amazon Fire TV Stick [Tips Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.2 To iOS 11.2.1 Or 11.1.2: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.2 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 / 11.2.5 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.