If you’re in the market for a brand new smart lock that includes support for Apple’s Home Key electronic keys, you’re probably going to want to get down to an Apple Store.
One of the first locks with Home Key support is here, and it’s called the Level Lock+.
The lock itself is available in a satin nickel color, with a black version also on the way. With the lock installed you’ll be able to unlock the door using a physical key or, if you prefer your iPhone or Apple Watch. Using that mechanism will work in a similar way to making payments with Apple Pay, and will also work when your device is powered off, too.
The lock can be added to the Home app on all of your Apple devices and can be locked and unlocked via that app, too. Those worried about security can require Touch ID or Face ID authentication before the lock will function, while a passcode can also be used as well.
None of this is going to come cheap, though. The Level Lock+ is a whopping $329.95 and comes with an included battery, screws for installation, two keys, and two key cards.
As expected, the new Level Lock+ with HomeKey is now on sale at Apple stores. https://t.co/fqvCY2nR9B
— Mark Gurman (@markgurman) October 14, 2022
You can pick one up from Apple Stores now, with the device also expected to be available on Apple’s website within the week, according to a MacRumors report.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.