Here is iPhone X pre-order time zone chart for USA East Coast, UK, Australia, India, China and other countries/cities around the world.
So as you may already know by now, iPhone X pre-orders are set to go live on October 27 at 12:01AM Pacific Time (West Coast).
Since history has shown us that Apple flips the switch for pre-orders at the same time in all regions, what does 12:01AM Pacific Time translates to in other regions around the world, and more specially in the region you are in right now? We’re glad you asked as we have a help in hand for you.
As can be seen below, we have a full table/chart embedded which pretty much covers and shows time zones for all regions. All you need to do is to locate the city shown in the chart, or a city closest to you, and then set a alarm for 30 minutes before the time at which the pre-orders will begin in your region.
And while you are at it, make sure you prepare in advance for the pre-orders by following our guide here: How To Pre-Order iPhone X Quickly The Right Way.
This guide will ensure that you have the best chance of securing an iPhone X for launch day delivery, which happens to be November 3rd, come pre-order time. If the supply chain rumors are anything to go by, iPhone X will face severe shortages, with only 2-3 million units being available for launch day. Needless to say, if you don’t get your pre-order in within the first few minutes, chances are that you won’t be able to get one until early next year.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2 Beta 1 Download Release Date Apparently Set For Next Week
- Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Unlocked / SIM-Free iPhone X Price In USA, UK, India, China And More
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Hackintosh Now Possible With UniBeast 8.0 Release
- Kodi 17.5.1 APK Download For Android Will Fix Startup Crash Issue
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.