If you love the idea of iPhone X ownership but want to be able to stand out from the crowd at the same time, then you may be interested to learn that it is possible to modify the device to turn it into a one of a kind work of art.
It’s difficult to deny that iPhone X is a stunning example of wonderful product design, but what if you could go through a modification process that not only makes the device stand out from other Silver or Space Gray devices, but also shows you just how beautiful and unique it can look with a glowing Apple logo that instantly captures the eye’s attention? Well, the good news is that you can.
This modification process – as outlined by YouTuber EverythingApplePro – involves taking Apple’s stunning new iPhone X and pulling it to pieces in order to add certain parts to the device. In this case, it’s the addition of tiny little-colored LEDs which will be powered by the device to give the effect. We often think about the beauty and physical appeal of devices based on their exterior and how they look out-of-the-box, but frequently overlook the fact that sometimes the mind can be tricked into thinking something looks even more beautiful with a very small amendment.
The process starts by heating up the rear of iPhone X to melt the adhesive in order to pry the back glass from the device. Rather than actually purchasing a new back panel for iPhone X with LEDs built-in, the process actually involves being as precise and careful as possible to keep the original plate in working order. Once removed, it’s time for the display to be removed as well so the internals of the device is exposed. The new LEDs then need to be mounted and daisy-chained together and connected to the internal power source.
Once the device is put back together, you can instantly see just how stunning the device looks with that glowing Apple logo. This is definitely not something that you should try at home as it instantly voids the warranty of iPhone X and removes any chance of the hardware being waterproof. However, if someone else is willing to risk their device for our benefit, then we’re happy to follow along.
Check it out for yourself.
(Source: EverythingApplePro [YouTube])
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak FAQ: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Pokemon Go 1.55.1 IPA And 0.85.2 Hack Available To Download Now
- SoundCloud++ iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.55.1 For iOS, 0.85.2 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]