Charging an iPhone and an Apple Watch at the same time is something the ill-fated AirPower was supposed to be doing right about now, but we all know how that story ends. Instead, why not pick up a third-party solution that while not quite as fancy, actually works. And right now you can get your mitts on one at a great discount, too.
Normally the Oittm Charging Stand for iOS devices and Apple Watch would sell for around $36, but if you enter the special discount code when checking out you can pick one up for just $21.59. That’s a saving that you won’t want to miss out on.
Buy: Oittm Charging Stand for iOS Devices from Amazon: $21.59 with code 2PO72WCD | Original price: $36
The stand itself has everything you could need. There’s a Lightning port for charging your iPhone or iPad, and there’s a stand for charging an Apple Watch, too. Then there are three more USB ports that can be used to charge just about anything you want. If you have an iPhone, iPad, and an Apple Watch as well as accompanying AirPods, this is the charging solution you’ve been waiting for. And it’s nice to look at, too!
With AirPower now officially cancelled, the market is wide open for third-party solutions like this. The fact that it’s less costly, especially with this discount, is the icing on the cake. Just remember to enter that discount code when checking out.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.