We are now firmly in the realms of guesswork when it comes to the iPhone 11, and it seems everyone has an opinion on what the phone will have to offer when it ships later this year.
One of the more outspoken of late is OnLeaks, with the leaker working with CompareRaja to announce some further thoughts on what we may get in September.
According to the report, there will be a big change on the front of the phone with a new 10-megapixel camera being added. Around the back it’s believed that a 14-megapixel camera will partner with a 10-megapixel option, although it’s unknown what the third camera will entail.
Following reports that the iPhone 11 will see Lightning ditched in favor of USB-C, this new report suggests that this may not be the case at all, something that will be disappointing to those who have stocked up on USB-C cables in the hope of charging an iPad Pro and iPhone 11 using the same accessories.
Rounding the report out we have claims that the iPhone 11 will see some internal layout changes including how the battery and logic board fit into the chassis. This will be needed thanks to the addition of a third camera lens around the back of the phone. That makes sense, assuming you are all-in on the iPhone 11 having that third camera.
We’re still not 100% sold on that, but as always, we’ll have to wait until September to see for sure. Who knows, by then we might have some more concrete leaks to go off!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Status Update: Here’s What You Need To Know