Here’s how to download and install Twitch++ IPA onto your iOS 10-powered iPhone or iPad. No jailbreak is required for this process to work, and it instantly gives you access to the modified Twitch experience without having to go through the process of liberating your device from Apple’s walled garden.
Users of the Twitch will be well aware of the functionality it provides. That’s why they keep going back to the app over and over again. However, this Twitch++ version takes things to the next level by letting users play and pause a live stream whenever they want, as well as view multiple live streams at any given time. It also offers the ability to view the chat window when the app is in landscape mode. For instructions on how to get up and running, look below.
Step 1: Before you can even think about getting the Twitch++ app installed onto your iOS 10 device, you are going to need to have the IPA in your possession. Thankfully, you don’t need to go scraping around the Internet looking for it as we have it right here for you here.
Step 2: With that file downloaded and safely kept to one side, you are now going to need to worry about actually getting it onto your device. Depending on the machine you are using – either Mac or PC – there’s a couple of ways you can do this. Check out the bullets below for our previous guides on this installation process:
- The official method, using Xcode 7 or higher [Mac]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Using Cydia Impactor [Windows or Mac]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: With the Twitch++ experience now installed or sideloaded on your iOS 10 device, it’s time to actually tell iOS that we are happy with it being invoked and that it doesn’t pose a security risk. Head into Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management (this may just be called Profiles on some iOS versions).
Step 4: Locate the profile assigned to the Twitch++ app and select it. Select Trust from the resulting dialogue box, and confirm the action. This will basically tell iOS that we trust this profile and any apps that have been installed using it.
Step 5: Exit the Settings app and locate the Twitch++ experience on your device. Tap on the icon to launch it like you would with any other app.
That’s it! Enjoy the unrestricted Twitch experience on your iPhone and iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- Make Invisible iOS Home Screen Folders And Icons To Hide Secret Apps Without Jailbreak
- Download: Extra_Recipe+YaluX Beta 4 Jailbreak Adds iOS 10.0.x Support
- Fix Kodi 17 / 17.3 Error Check The Log For More Information, Here’s How
- How To Fix Any Kodi 17 / 17.3 Error [2017 Guide]
- Snapchat Hacks 2017: Download Snapchat++ IPA On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]