Just when you thought that we had enough apps that let people share short video clips, TikTok comes along. Originally called Musical.ly and designed for helping people share 15-second videos of them lip-syncing, the app is currently the hottest thing in the video game. It’s even starting to oust Instagram.
The app is great, undoubtedly, but what if you want to download your videos? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download videos in the TikTok app for iPhone. We cover a couple of different processes you can follow depending on the video in question.
If the video is a public one, then you can use the TikTok app to download the video.
Step 1: Open TikTok and find the video that you want to download and save.
Step 2: Tap the share button and then tap Save Video.
Step 3: And that’s it. The video will be added to the Photos app, ready for you to do what you want with it.
If the video isn’t so easily saved and the Save Video button isn’t there, there’s a workaround that unbelievably involves using Instagram.
Step 1: Open TikTok and find the video you want to save.
Step 2: Tap the share button and then tap on the Instagram button.
Step 3: You should see the app then open in Instagram for easy adding as a story.
Step 4: Now, just tap the download button and again, the video will be saved to your Camera Roll. Super-simple, even if it’s all a bit strange.
And that’s all there is to it. We don’t know how long TikTok will be the darling of the video-sharing youth, but for now, these two ways of saving videos may just come in handy.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones