Amazon currently has Crosstour’s highly regarded 1080p dash cam on offer for just $25 via the use of a promotional code. The CR300 has over 2,300 reviews on Amazon – with an average of more than four stars out of five – and has been used across the world to make driving a lot safer for nervous and anxious vehicle owners.
Dash cams are one of those product ranges which have exploded over the last couple of years. It could be due to the fact that technology is getting better and cheaper. Or, it could be due to the fact that the world is becoming more dangerous and volatile and people just want to feel safer on the road. Whatever the reason, the popularity of dash cams is going up in light of that, and it’s a big win for consumers if they want to keep their drives safe using said hardware.
And the additional good news is that the Crosstour offering is extremely performant, packed full of technology, and is currently being offered for a ridiculously low price. Let’s check out what you get for that:
- A well-designed camera experience designed to be functional without adding too much bulk or distraction to the car’s internal environment
- A camera experience offering 1080p full HD resolution for video recording and 12-megapixel stills. Perfect performance and clarity for situations whereby insurers would need additional information or evidence
- An inclusive 170-degree wide-angle lens offering a larger-than-normal viewing angle to ensure that as much of the environment is captured as possible
- Built-in G-sensor that is capable of automatically detecting a sudden shake or collision and even lock-down the footage so that the video isn’t overwritten or deleted
- Built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology to ensure that the camera gets the best possible recordings in low-light conditions, specifically at night
- A number of pre-defined functions which are primed and easy-to-use. These include loop recording, motion detection, on/off audio, license plate stamp, time stamp, and even the ability for the camera to automatically turn itself off when not in use
If you need peace-of-mind at an extremely agreeable and affordable price, then this Crosstour 1080p Ful HD Dashboard Camera is definitely going to provide it to you. Grab it right now from the direct link below using the provided discount code.
Buy: Crosstour 1080P Car DVR Dashboard Camera from Amazon: $25 using code 33Q3FIIV | Original price: $38
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?