You don’t need to be the biggest tennis fan in the world to know that Wimbledon is underway. It may be starting to draw to a close but you can still enjoy a little tennis of your own thanks to a Google Easter Egg.
Google likes to put these Easter eggs into its searches every now and again, and this one is pretty awesome.
All you have to do is search for “Wimbledon” and then swipe or drag across the match results bar. You’ll eventually come to a little pixel art tennis ball. Tap or click that and you’re into the game.
That game is a simple of of returning the ball as many times as possible hoping to beat your own high score. The characters are selected at random. We’ve seen rabbits, The Flash, and other cool characters that we won’t spoil for you.
The game is surprisingly hard considering all you need to do is swipe left or right to move your character to where the ball is going. If you’re using a computer then you’ll have to use the left and right arrows on your keyboard which is arguably even harder.
This game isn’t going to take your weekend from you but it’s certainly a welcome diversion from the trials and tribulations of a boring Friday afternoon. Give it a try and see how high you can score. Hopefully it’s better than our awful performance.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.