It has been known for a while now that the expensive Apple Watch Edition line-up will not be available at every Apple retail outlet. But now, precise location details have revealed which stores will be stocking the higher-end variants of the forthcoming wearable, and so if you’re considering dropping $10,000+ on the smartwatch, here’s where you can hunt one down.
On the Cupertino’s very own official website, Apple’s Find Locations Web service allows you to find which stores are stocking the Apple Watch Edition.
The Edition will go on sale throughout the United States as well as Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, China and Japan, and here’s a roundup of specific locations:
- Atlanta: Lenox Square
- Bay Area: San Francisco, Stanford
- Boston: Boylston Street
- Chicago: North Michigan Avenue, Lincoln Park
- Dallas: Northpark Center
- Houston: Highland Village
- Las Vegas: Fashion Show
- Los Angeles: The Grove, Third St. (Santa Monica), South Coast (Costa Mesa)
- Miami: Lincoln Road
- New York City: Fifth Avenue, SoHo, Upper West Side
- Newark, Delaware: Christiana Mall
- Philadelphia: Walnut Street
- Seattle: Bellevue Square
- Virginia: Tyson’s Corner Center
- Washington DC: Georgetown
- Montreal: Sainte-Catherine
- Toronto: Eaton Centre
- London: Covent Garden, Regent Street, Selfridges
- Brisbane: MacArthur Chambers
- Melbourne: Southland (Cheltenham)
- Sydney: George Street
- Paris: Carrousel du Louvre, Opera, Galeries Lafayette
- Berlin: Kurfurstendamm
- Munich: Rosenstrasse
- Causeway Bay
- Festival Walk
- International Finance Centre (IFC)
- Osaka: Shinsaibashi
- Tokyo: Isetan, Ginza, Omotesando
The Apple Watch Edition will also be available throughout the majority of Chinese stores, as Apple looks to continue its rapid growth throughout China.
If you can’t see your local store mentioned above, but would like to find out if you’ll be able to get your hands on the Apple Watch Edition, then head over to the Find Locations site – locate.apple.com – and you select the Watch Edition once your location has been pinpointed.
With prices starting at $10,000, it’s not an investment that most will be willing, or even able, to make. With that said, Apple has developed something of a knack for enticing folk to stump up mountains of cash for its products, and if Apple Watch does become a must-have item, the Edition range may prove very popular indeed.
You may also like to check out: