Here is your opportunity to save money on a collection of well-designed and highly reputable Anker hardware. We are now well and truly in the middle of the festive shopping season, which, in turn, means that saving money is of paramount concern. And that is exactly why we offer exposure to these deals.
As you will see, there are a good collection of items on offer. You can grab an Anker PowerWave 7.5W wireless charger, a PowerCore+ Mini with an internal 3,350mAh battery pack, or even a larger PowerCore 10000 if you need a bit more spare capacity to get your devices up and running a lot quicker and more often. With these deals, you can save between 28 and 40%, which is money that’s better off in your pocket.
If you are ready, waiting, and ultimately willing to save some of your hard-earned money when you purchase some excellent Anker-branded products, then you will find all of the current offerings below. Make sure to take notice of the product, its direct link, and, of course, the before and after price to see exactly what level of deal you are going to be benefitting from:
- Buy: Anker PowerCore 10000mAh External Battery Pack from Amazon: $19.18 | Original price: $32
- Buy: Anker Powerline Lightning Cable Apple MFi Certified, 3 Pack from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price: $28
- Buy: Anker PowerPort Power Strip with 12 Ports and 3 USB Ports from Amazon: $26.49 | Original price: $39
- Buy: Anker 49.5W PowerDrive Speed+ 2 Car Adapter from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price: $30
- Buy: Anker PowerCore+ Mini, 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger from Amazon: $10.98 | Original price: $20
- Buy: Anker Quick Charge 3.0 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger from Amazon: $25.79 | Original price: $36
- Buy: Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger from Amazon: $27.99 | Original price: $42
- Buy: Anker PowerWave 7.5 Fast Wireless Charging Pad with Internal Cooling Fan from Amazon: $31.97 | Original price: $46
There are no guarantees that the deals above will stand the test of time and be applicable up until the big day. So, with that in mind, it’s probably worthwhile trying to act as quickly as you possibly can to ensure that you lock in the maximum savings and get this hardware introduced into your life without having to pay full price. In fact, at these prices, it’s probably worthwhile stocking up on things like the cables.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.