Picking up a new 2TB internal SSD just got cheaper with the Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe gaming SSD now available with a discount.
The Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe gaming SSD would normally sell for around $140, but if you place your order right now you’ll save 10% and $15. You don’t need to do anything to benefit from that discount, meaning there are no on-screen coupons or discount codes that need to be used.
With that in mind, it’s also worth noting that there are no indications yet as to when this deal will end and that could be a problem. The only way to lock this price in is to order your Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe gaming SSD soon, before it changes. Keep that in mind when planning any potential purchase.
Buy: Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe Gaming SSD: $125.99 | Original price: $140
Free Acronis Clone Software: Built with Acronis True Image, our customized Acronis version is optimized for our SSDs. It lets you easily transfer data, back-up or clone your data.
The Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe gaming SSD is good for read and write speeds up to 7,400 MB/s and 6,700 MB/s and also comes with a customized heat spreader to help keep it cool during operation. That should ensure that you don’t suffer any issues even during the most intense of gaming sessions.
This SSD comes with a 5-year limited warranty to sweeten the deal – if you’re in the market for a new SSD, this might be the time to treat yourself.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.