Apple today refreshed a couple of its notebook lines, with the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air on the receiving end of some love. The MacBook Pro now has improved processors and a Touch Bar, while the MacBook Air gained a True Tone display.
Starting with the MacBook Pro, Apple upgraded the entry-level model. Priced at $1,299 the new, cheapest MacBook Pro can be picked with the Touch Bar with Apple killing the non-Touch Bar machine.
That also means that Touch ID and the Apple T2 security chip are also included for the first time.
Apple also brought True Tone to the 13-inch MacBook Pro while keeping the same $1,299 asking price. If you’re a college student you can slash $100 off that price, paying just $1,199, too. No matter what you pay you’ll get the same 1.4GHz Intel 8th-gen CPU with 8GB of memory and a 128GB SSD.
As for the MacBook Air, Apple added support for True Tone while also receding the price to $1,099. Again, students can save an additional $100 and pay $999. As part of this price drop Apple also killed off the 12-inch MacBook, too.
Apple continues to refresh its Mac lineup more regularly than previously, especially in its notebook lineups. CPU bumps have become commonplace and Mac fans will be hoping that continues. However, neither of these refreshes include the rumored new scissor keyboard, with the updated butterfly keyboard employed instead.
All of the new MacBook Air and MacBook Pros can be ordered now via the Apple online store.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Profile Download Along With iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 And macOS Catalina Released To Testers
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.