Amazon is now the place to go if you want to get your hands on an ASUS ROG Flow Z13 gaming tablet, with a huge discount available. But be quick, we don’t know how long that discount will be on the table.
Amazon would normally sell the ASUS ROG Flow Z13 gaming tablet for around $1,300 but you can place an order today and pay just $1,099.99. That’s a 15% and $200 saving without the need to do anything special – there are no discount codes or on-screen coupons needed here. Just place the order as you would for any other product and your new machine will arrive in days.
Buy: ASUS ROG Flow Z13 (2022) Gaming Laptop Tablet from Amazon: $1,099.99 | Original price: $1,300
Z13’s tablet form factor gives you the flexibility to follow your flow. Use the touchscreen with active stylus support for drawing and taking notes or attach the included keyboard for serious work and play.
At the time of writing, the ASUS ROG Flow Z13 gaming tablet has more than 70 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score with this machine a wonderful option when gaming.
The ASUS ROG Flow Z13 gaming tablet features a 13.4-inch 120Hz display, Intel Core i5-12500H CPU, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. There’s also a detachable keyboard with RGB lights thrown in as well.
All of this is now available at a great price but do remember that you need to act now to lock this deal in. Any delays add to the risk that you could miss out entirely.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.