Tesla Model X is one of its kind vehicle, being a seven-seater SUV, it packs sports car-like power with 0-60 times in under 2.5 seconds and 1100bhp, one thing that it still doesn’t have though is Track Mode.
So what is Track Mode? Available in all of Tesla performance vehicles except Model X, Track Mode brings specialized optimization through software for running the car on a race track so that it can take its full electric power and aero potential in producing best track time possible.
Tesla has had Track Mode available on Model 3 Performance, Model Y Performance and Model S Plaid but hasn’t made it available on X Plaid but Elon Musk has now confirmed that it’s coming soon to Model X Plaid.
During the recent 2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting, Musk was asked by a shareholder whether or not Model X will ever get Track Mode available like on other Tesla performance cars. Musk replied “Yeah, we could probably add that, sure. No problem.”
So there you have it. Let’s hope Elon fulfills his promise of bringing Track Mode to Model X Plaid users soon.
There’s no doubt that the news of Track Mode coming to the Model X Plaid promises to unlock even more thrilling driving experience for its current, as well as future potential buyers.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iPadOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.5 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.5 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- Download: iOS 16.6 Beta 1 OTA Update, IPSW Links Out Now
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.