Tesla has launched the Model S Plaid track package for the first time, a feature that will enable a new top speed for those who have Tesla’s fastest car.
Tesla announced the Model S Plaid as having a top speed of 200mph but it originally shipped with a top speed of just 163mph. Then, a new Track Mode was made available that increased the top speed to 175mph.
Tesla also started to sell a carbon ceramic brake kit for $20,000 that would upgrade the brakes to a point where Tesla was more comfortable with their stopping power.
Then, the Tesla Model S Plaid track package was teased by a post on Twitter that says it is “coming soon.” However, the package has now also been made available to order online for $6,000.
As Electrek notes, the new package adds new performance wheels and tires that can be use alongside the previous brake upgrade — meaning the whole thing will be a $26,000 upgrade for those who are starting out from scratch.
For their $6,000 buyers will receive:
- 2x 20X10J, Zero-G wheels with 285/35R20 Goodyear Supercar 3R tires (front)
- 2x 20X11J, Zero-G wheels with 305/30R20 Goodyear Supercar 3R tires (rear)
- TPMS, Zero-G center caps, tire nut valves and lug nut covers
Tesla says that the new package will be available in June 2023.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.