If you’re in need of an extra Alexa device or two, Amazon is now selling the Echo Dot 3rd-gen for just $19.99. At that price, it’s worth putting one into every room in the house.
Amazon would normally sell the Echo Dot for around $39.99, making this an insane discount that will save you a massive 50% and $20 off that original asking price. Amazon doesn’t even want you to do anything to get that discount, either. Just place your order and wait for your new Echo Dot to arrive.
The only catch? We don’t know when this deal is going to end which means that it might happen at any moment. And you only have the Charcoal color to choose from which might or might not be an issue depending on your preference.
Buy: Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) – Smart speaker with Alexa from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price: $40
Alexa can set timers, check the weather, read the news, adjust thermostats, answer questions, and more to help with daily tasks.
At the time of writing, the Echo Dot has more than a million reviews on Amazon which is frankly incredible. It also has a combined rating of 4.7 stars out of a possible five, a score that is even more impressive when you consider the sheer number of reviews.
At this point everyone knows what they’re going to get from the Echo Dot – quick and easy access to Alexa and all that entails. And right now you can put Alexa in almost any room at a price that has to be seen to be believed.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.