Getting your hands on a Canon EOS R6 is now cheaper than it was before thanks to a huge Amazon discount. Order today and you’ll pay just $3199 for your Canon EOS R6, down from the usual asking price of around $3,600.
That price means that you’re saving $400 and 11% off the price that you’d previously have paid. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons here, just place the order and wait for your new camera to arrive at your doorstep.
You might want to place that order soon, however. Amazon hasn’t said when this deal is going to end, which means that it could happen at any moment.
Buy: Canon EOS R6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera + RF24-105mm F4 L is USM Lens Kit from Amazon: $3,199 | Original price: $3,600
The Canon EOS R6 is capable of capturing high-speed footage at 12fps with a mechanical shutter and up to 20fps when using the electronic shutter. You’ll also benefit from subject tracking including people and animals, too.
If you’re in the market for a new camera with a full-frame CMOS sensor and 20-megapixel capabilities, this is a camera to consider whether you’re taking still shots or capturing video. That video is 4K-capable of course, with footage of up to 60fps captured with ease. 1080p video is also supported at up to 120fps.
Again, we don’t know when this deal is going to end so order your camera now to lock this special price in.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.