PUBG Mobile is the hottest property in the world of mobile gaming right now and with good reason. One of those reasons is the developers’ constant updates, something that ensures not only does the game not suffer from the potential to go stale for those who play it, but also that any bugs can be squashed and any kinks ironed out on a fairly regular basis.
The next big release to come to PUBG will likely be version 0.6.0, a version that we mentioned a couple of days ago after a video was released online showing the game’s crowning feature – a first-person mode.
That version is currently going through the beta testing phase in China ahead of a public release in the country. That all needs to happen before the update goes live around the world, but we already have the release notes for the update and there’s plenty to chew through.
Without doubt, the big deal here is that first-person mode, which changes the whole feel of the game. We covered this a couple of days ago, but it’s well worth checking the video out again because it really does alter the game dramatically. If you wanted a Counter Strike vibe, then this update is for you.
The complete list of major known changes is as follows.
- First-person (FPP) mode
- A new arcade mode (100 player, 4×4 map size, 3 times loot drop, classic rules)
- All new key setting buttons (team HP bar, car exit, etc.)
- Voice chat options (voice on/off option for individual teammates)
- Additional markers for the map (item ping, danger ping)
- Weapon gallery (allowing gamers to see various bits of information about their weapons of choice)
- Users will be able to equip sub weapons, such as pistols (two main weapons + a pistol, for example)
As we mentioned, 0.6.0 is currently in Chinese beta and will be released in China first before a global roll-out if history is any indication. The smart money suggests that this won’t happen before June, but until then, there’s no reason not to enjoy what we already have.
Who’s up for a game of PUBG Mobile?
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 iOS Download Finally Released As Update
- iOS 11.4 Beta 3 Download, Expected Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- iOS 11.3 Jailbreak Update: Root Shell Access Achieved On Latest Firmware
- iOS 11.2.6 Jailbreak: Userspace Security Research Platform In Development, Here’s What It Could Mean For Community
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]