If you are a fan of mobile-based gaming and happen to have taste for the previous N.O.V.A. releases then you are not going to want to miss this latest release by Gameloft. The mobile gaming company managed to make sure that thousands of Android device owners were already planning on purchasing this game when they released a truly mouth watering gameplay trailer at the beginning of May, and it looks like the actual game doesn’t disappoint.
The official trailer of the game introduces mobile and tablet owners to a creation that seems to adopt visuals and gameplay from the extremely successful Halo and Crysis games, but after all, who wouldn’t be tempted to immerse themselves in a game that follows a similar pattern to those two gaming legends. One thing that we consumers can definitely expect from the N.O.V.A. 3 game is immersive and outstanding graphics, which means that the game requires 2GB of free storage space on either the device or the external SD card.
For the paltry one-off payment of $6.99, users can step into Kal’s shoes in what is promised to be an immersive and impressive sci-fi first-person shooter, that allows users to fight for the survival of mankind. The graphics and visuals are seriously impressive, the gameplay is engaging and smooth and with an awesome multiplayer mode, there is little not to like about this title. The official Google Play information puts forward the following features for N.O.V.A. 3:
- The introduction of an in-depth storyline that sees humanity finally return to earth, with ten immersive levels spanning across the galaxy, including a war-torn earth and a frozen Volterite city.
- The inclusion of multiple weapons and power-ups that allow players to run, shoot, control various vehicles in order to destroy enemies.
- Six multiplayer modes that allow up to twelve player battles across six different map environments.
- Real-time shadows and lights with impressive ragdoll physics and advanced particle systems.
- The ability to occupy a single vehicle with multiple allies.
If you are a fan of the previous Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance games, then this third iteration will certainly not disappoint and may actually become the benchmark for mobile gaming going forward.
Download N.O.V.A. 3 for Android [Google Play link]
You may also like to check out:
Make sure to check out our Android Apps gallery to explore more apps for your Android device.