Running a business is difficult at the best of time, but with 2020 being the beginning of the apocalypse it’s more important now than ever to make sure that you’re hitting all the right notes.
Part of that is ensuring you’re listening to customer feedback so you can fix things that are wrong, and do more of the things that are right. But how do you capture that feedback?
Take the next step with an integration made to keep you serving through the unexpected. Sync your menu with major food delivery apps, manage all orders and and reach new customers quickly in a changing industry.
- Get orders from top apps like UberEats and DoorDash sent directly to your POS
- Maximize your delivery zone to reach as many customers as possible
- Work efficiently by consolidating online orders on one single screen
- Use Lightspeed’s reporting tools to see what’s working and spot new opportunities
There are tons of ways to do it, but one of the best is Lightspeed Retail POS, software that allows you to capture feedback right at the point of sale when customers are more likely to offer it up.
Getting customer feedback is also just part of the story here, with some of the biggest features including:
- Use custom categories, quick edits, transfers, and more with our inventory software
- Manage purchase orders, special orders and consolidated master orders directly from the POS
- Use customer profiles and purchase histories to get to know your customers
- Make smart business decisions based on concrete data with our built-in reports
There’s even a version of the software specifically designed to be used by people running restaurants rather than retail outlets, too. Lightspeed Restaurant also offers an iPad kiosk. “Getting set up with Self-Order Menu couldn’t be any easier or faster to do. Simply download the app, your existing Lightspeed Restaurant menu will populate into the app and guests can start placing orders!”
As explained by the developers:
- Tailor your cloud POS software to your needs with customizable floor plans and quick-edit menus
- Offer diners flexible payment options, such as bill splitting and single-seat checkouts
- Dig deep into the heart of your restaurant’s operations with concrete data from built-in reports
- Never worry about service interuptions with the LiteServer’s fully featured offline mode
Lightspeed clearly believes that this restaurant-targeted POS is a cut above the rest of the competition. To further highlight that point, Lightpseed offers a detailed feature comparison between other popular services, such as Toast, Touchbistro, and more. There’s also a handy portfolio containing stories from restaurants that are being powered by Lightspeed Restaurant.
You can find out tons more information about what Lightspeed has to offer, talk to an expert, or watch a demo of it in action right on the Lightspeed website. That’s also where you’ll go to get your free trial of Lightspeed Retail POS as well. As mentioned on the official page:
Offer reward points across channels with an integrated loyalty program. Regardless of where your customers are shopping, you can track customer spending and send targeted offers from one dashboard.
- Craft a tiered rewards program to encourage repeat purchases online and in store
- Determine whether you want to send a promo to those who bought online, in store or everyone
- Send custom one-time deals on birthdays or to VIP shoppers
- Design emails with the built-in templates and drag-and-drop builder
Can your business afford not to take the feedback of its customers seriously? We’ve yet to come across one that can!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but we don’t get any commission from sales made on Lightspeed POS System.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.3 The Easy Way [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 14.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.