Here’s how to install iOS 13.1 beta 2 profile file download for over-the-air (OTA) update without a registered UDID or access to an active Apple developer account.
They say that patience is a virtue but if you don’t possess it, then it can be extremely frustrating having to wait. Especially when Apple pushes out a brand new beta of its next-generation firmware and you want to get your hands on it.
Some people are born with the ability to sit on the sidelines and wait until it’s their turn. Others, however, need to simply take their turn. If this applies to you, and you want to grab iOS 13.1 beta 2 right now, then this is the process that you need to go through:
Step 1: Grab the Apple device on which you want the iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 installed. Launch Safari, and open this link here.
Step 2: You will now be asked to download a profile to your device. Make sure to tap the Download button to approve the download and continue.
Step 3: You may potentially be asked “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” Select Allow.
Step 4: You will then be taken to a new screen. Select Install and wait for the profile to be installed. Once it has, your device will be rebooted.
Step 5: Once you arrive back on the lock screen, unlock it and launch the Settings app. Head on over to General > Software Update and you should find the “iOS 13.1 Developer beta 2” or “iPadOS 13.1 Developer beta 2” update waiting for you to download and install. This will, of course, depend on which device you are using.
Step 6: Select Download and Install and then simply sit back and wait for the device and Apple’s servers to complete the installation.
Once completed, you will be left with a device running iOS 13.1 beta 2 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 without having to have had access to an active Apple developer account. If you are going to put this through its paces then make sure to feed any issues that you come across back to Apple in order to keep iOS 13.0 and iOS 13.1 on track for an expected public release.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 2 IPSW Link And OTA Update For iPhone, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 2 For iPad
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]